AC Tune Up In Palm Desert, La Quinta, Rancho Mirage, CA and Surrounding Areas
| AC Tune Up In Palm Desert, CA |
Typical professional maintenance services that may keep your cooling system at peak performance may include the following actions:
- Check for adequate air flow
- Look over outdoor condenser coil and indoor evaporator coils
- Check outside and inside refrigerant lines and inspect for leaks
- Clear indoor drain lines and pans
- Check external and internal electrical connections
- Check operation of indoor blower components
- Lubricate internal and external motors, bearings and other moving parts
- Inspect Exterior Fan
During your tune up, if your HVAC technician reveals that an aging, lower SEER air condition unit may be the primary culprit of your high utility bills, you should research the cost/benefits of a installing a higher SEER replacement unit.
Just as you need regular check-ups at the doctor’s and dentists’ offices, and your car requires regular maintenance with the mechanic, so too does your HVAC system. A semi-annual AC Tune Up can help prolong the life of the system, as well as identify potential issues before they become emergencies. When dealing with our desert heat, there’s never a good time to be left with AC. An AC Tune Up allows you to be proactive rather than reactive.