Palm Desert Air Conditioning Maintenance
First Choice A/C & Heating Inc. is your trusted Coachella Valley air conditioning maintenance contractor. We provide seasonal maintenance plans to keep your air conditioning system running at peak performance. Your air conditioner’s filters, coils, and fins require regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance, while energy use steadily increases.
More efficiency means more savings. Get up to $720 in rebates with Quality Maintenance Programs offered from SCE and IID. You will also lower your electric bill, improve the air quality in your home, and make sure your A/C is in top working order.
Central Cooling System Checklist
- Check thermostat settings.
- Check electrical connections. As needed, measure motor current.
- Lubricate blower motor if applicable.
- Check and clean condensate drain line.
- Check condensate pump operation.
- Check system controls and safety circuits for proper operation.
- Check air filter.
- Check flue piping for proper operation.
- Check gas / oil connections, gas valve operation, gas pressure if needed, pilot burner as needed, heat exchanger if accessible, and burners for peak efficiency.
- Check condenser coil and clean if appropriate.
- Check evaporator for adequate air flow.
- Check operational performance.
For your peace of mind and to keep your home comfort system functioning at its best First Choice A/C & Heating Inc. offers cost effective ULTIMATE SERVICE AGREEMENT maintenance plans. The ULTIMATE SERVICE AGREEMENT is one of the best decisions you can make for your comfort, and your budget. Even with our industry-leading warranty programs, regular service is crucial to getting the most out of your home comfort system. That’s why we carry the tools and the know-how to provide top-notch system service for your air conditioner, heat pump or gas furnace.
Regularly Scheduled Maintenance at a Reduced Cost
Ultimate Service Agreement includes 2 precision tune-ups per year, one tune-up for the A/C system and one tune-up for the heating system. (The regular price is $79 each tune-up).
- Savings On Your Utility Bills Studies have shown that regular maintenance may reduce utility costs by up to 20%.
- Save Money On Repairs Regular tune-ups prevent expensive emergency repairs, and if you ever need any repairs as a USA member you’ll receive a 15% discount on our regular rates. In addition you receive our exclusive USA no Overtime Guarantee with means you’ll never pay overtime, regardless of time or day of repair.
- Exclusive , Long Term Guarantees On Repairs, Get Even Better Service USA members receive our exclusive Five Year Guarantee on all Repairs, for both parts and labor.
- Get Even Better Service USA members receive front of the line, priority service on repairs