Palm Desert Residential HVAC Services
Residential HVAC Services in Palm Desert, La Quinta, Rancho Mirage, Bermuda Dunes, Cathedral City, Palm Springs, Indio, Indian Wells, CA, and Surrounding Areas.
First Choice AC & Heating Inc is a Coachella Valley HVAC services company offering exceptional air conditioning and heating services in the Coachella Valley. First Choice AC & Heating Inc always puts customers first, offering only the highest quality air conditioning and heating equipment and providing a full range of maintenance, repair, and replacement services.
We are a company devoted to our customers. That means our focus is not on providing the biggest solution, but the recommendations for your needs. From matching your home with the right-sized air conditioner to recommending the perfect air cleaner and humidifier combination, we want you and your family to be as safe and comfortable as possible.
First Choice AC & Heating Inc ensures that each of our customers can relax with peace of mind knowing their home will remain comfortable in all conditions. From a well-maintained heating system to an efficient air duct system and indoor air quality system, we are here to service your needs.
Contact First Choice AC & Heating Inc today to experience the world-class service trusted by residents throughout the Coachella Valley!
Repairs And Emergencies
Whenever you call First Choice AC & Heating Inc a live person will answer the phone, and a certified technician will be available to solve your problem or go to your home for service. You can have total confidence when you call FIRST CHOICE for service. We offer a level of quality and trust that no other company in the COACHELLA VALLEY can match. Our technicians are certified and screened for character and technical excellence and in addition, we offer our customer trust guarantee which includes a written specification of the work to be performed and the price. As well as a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. For your even greater peace of mind and to save you from the high-cost worry of emergency repair FIRST CHOICE offers a supreme savings club maintenance agreement that includes tune-ups and a 5-year guarantee on all work, parts, and labor.
Tune-Ups And Maintenance Agreements
For your peace of mind and to keep your home comfort system functioning at its best First Choice AC & Heating Inc offers cost-effective ULTIMATE SERVICE AGREEMENT maintenance plans. The ULTIMATE SERVICE AGREEMENT is one of the best decisions you can make for your comfort and your budget. Even with our industry-leading warranty programs, regular service is crucial to getting the most out of your home comfort system. That’s why we carry the tools and the know-how to provide top-notch system service for your air conditioner, heat pump, or gas furnace.
Let Us Explain Why:
Regularly Scheduled Maintenance at a Reduced Cost
ULTIMATE SERVICE AGREEMENT includes 2 precision tune-ups per year, one tune-up for the AC system, and one tune-up for the heating system. (The regular price is $89 per system).
- Savings On Your Utility Bills: Studies have shown that regular maintenance may reduce utility costs by up to 20%.
- Save Money On Repairs: Regular tune-ups prevent expensive emergency repairs, and if you ever need any repairs as a USA member you’ll receive a 15% discount on our regular rates. In addition, you receive our exclusive USA no Overtime Guarantee with means you’ll never pay overtime, regardless of time or day of repair.
- Exclusive, Long Term Guarantees On Repairs, Get Even Better Service: USA members receive our exclusive Five Year Guarantee on all Repairs, for both parts and labor.
- Get Even Better Service: USA members receive front of the line, priority service on repairs
Look no further for your air conditioning installation needs in the Coachella Valley area than First Choice AC & Heating Inc We are a full-service air conditioning contractor, able to handle any brand or model air conditioning system you may have.
Looking to replace your air conditioning system? Make sure you are investing in the best air conditioning installation in the desert area. Our comfort consultant will come out and cover the following points with you:
- Measure your home
- Evaluate your ductwork needs
- Educate you on First Choice benefits
- System explanation
- Possible system enhancements that could save you money on utilities
- Payment options
With hotter summers and colder winters, combined with continuing climbing energy costs, a free home assessment of your current energy expenditure could be just the investment you need to save on that monthly energy expense, increase the value of your home, and become greener with an energy-efficient home.
Replacing your heating and cooling equipment may seem expensive, but it’s usually cheaper in the end because it will save you costly repairs and maintenance and lower your utility bills. And, with First Choice AC & Heating Inc, many flexible payment plans, replacing your equipment at the right time is more affordable than ever before.
What you need to know about High Efficiency: home comfort systems combine some of today’s best energy-saving technologies to help you reduce your monthly heating and cooling costs. A new comfort system, installed and maintained properly will operate more efficiently than your current system.
Use the following criteria to measure the efficiency of your air conditioning, heat pump, or gas furnace system:
- For air conditioning, a higher “Seasonal Energy Efficiency” (SEER) rating indicates higher efficiency. We offer models ranging from the government-required minimum of 14 SEER to the ENERGY STAR qualified 20 SEER.
- Heat pump heating efficiency is measured by the “Heating Seasonal Performance Factor” (HSPF). We offer heat pumps ranging from 8.0 to 10.0 HSPF.
- Gas furnaces are rated by “Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency” (AFUE). Our most efficient ENERGY STAR® models offer up to 98% AFUE for maximum energy savings.